HUMAN HAIR CARE
by JON RENAU
Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush or Jon Renau wide tooth comb.
* Fill sink with cool water and submerge wig or hairpiece. Emulsify a capful of Jon Renau Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo into the hair.
* Gently lather the hair with shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. Do not rub hair as this may cause tangling.
* Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear.
* Apply Jon Renau Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots).
* With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes.
* Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear.DRY
* Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water.
* DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig or hairpiece while it is wet, gently use your Jon Renau wide tooth comb.
* Use Jon Renau Argan Smooth Treatment Mist to speed drying time and smooth hair without weighing it down. Spray 3-5 pumps on to clean, towel-dried hair, focusing on the bottom half of wig.
* We recommend using a blow dryer (medium to medium-high heat) to style your human hair wig or hairpiece.
* Using a boar-bristle/nylon round brush, work through hair in 2” sections starting at the nape. Work in a downward motion to ensure the hair stays smooth. Blow hair dry completely, directing the hair in the shape you want to style it.STYLE
* It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat.
* Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350 F to help maintain the integrity of the hair.
* Spray Jon Renau Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair. Work in small sections (1-2 inch) starting at the nape.
* Jon Renau Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to “L” for low, “M” for medium hold, or “H” for high hold, depending on your needs.
* When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling.TIPSTO KEEP THE VITALITY OF YOUR HUMAN HAIR, DEEP CONDITIONING CAN BE DONE AS OFTEN AS NEEDED
WE RECOMMEND EVERY 3-5 WASHES
* In your hand, blend together about 1 Tbsp of Jon Renau Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner with 3-5 sprays of Jon Renau Argan Smooth Treatment Mist.
* Apply to bottom half of hair, using your Jon Renau wide tooth comb to distribute throughout ends, keeping away from the base of the wig or hairpiece.
* Cover the wig with a plastic shower cap and leave in for a minimum of 20 minutes. (Can be left on overnight for a more intense treatment).
* Rinse wig thoroughly in cool water until water runs clear.